Monday, May 7, 2007

mondays...!!!!


The alarm of my clock rings on only one particular day of the week..yup..ur right..its a bloody MONDAY..correctly at 5:30 AM. 24 hours ago i was having so much fun..roaming around with my friends and explorin places that i havent been before n here i am sleepingly switch off the alarm...plannin to wake up after 15 mins or so..n then i start hearin my grandma or my mom..whoever is present at the house at that time..shoutin out from the kitchen to wake up...GOD mondays i guess are a sad day in anyones life..!! sux totally..nyz..with the breath of the coffee tat i had drunk the previous night i get out of my bed..to head to the bathroom..n jus head straight for the shower...as the water beats down my back..its an exhilirating feeling..!!! i jus want to keep standing under the shower until all the water finishes..but me bein in chennai...due to water scarcity problem have to be a little conservative and hence sadly step out of the shower.
Its after all this that hassle starts...i suddenly remember that there are 4 or 5 assignments that have to be submitted else the professors will start to insult you in front of everyone..n then feeds u with threats.. bullshit infact, that hell make sure that you wont be able to attend the university exams..and hell report you to the HOD. Keepin all these thoughts in mind i gulp down my milk( yup i still drink milk durin the mornings..its become a habit)..n hurriedly rush to the bus stop with a lab coat flung over my shoulder and with books jutting out of my bag..im still devisin of an excuse of how to explain to the professor...gettin into the bus...take a seat..then decide to dream about the excuse rather than think about it..n by the time i dream about it my partner gives me jolt and pulls me out of the fantasy world..and i proceed towards my class with a sleepy n glum look ...and as i give an enquirin look to my friends they nod in unision..givin me the same look of desperation and helplessness...so all in all..MONDAYS well n truly SUCK..!! so enjoy sundays to the max..party hard..and have fun...expectin a lotta sadness the next day and one a bad start to the week can make the entire week a miserable one..!!!

1 comment:

Mystic Freak said...

oh dude thats funny ..

mondays S*** BADLY..INTERNALS r allways on mondays which spoils our sundays..

HATE MONDAYS