Sunday, June 24, 2007

crappy exams part2...


well...this has been a real long time since I've blogged..in fact nearly a month..so this is going to be my first blog for the month of June. Where was I??? i was in this shitty little room that i had to share with 4 people in my hostel..the reason..we were having our placement training programme. I'll leave that description for some other day. I'll scribble something about my exams before i forget totally about them..
after the three rather unsuccessful exams...rather 9 hours of absolute waste of time..i get ready to write my next one..BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION. The prof who taught us this subject had himself no idea about the subject and just blabbering some carp that sounded Greek and Latin to me.I had taught that this subject would be a easy one to tackle but jeez...when i opened the book and skimmed through, it looked as if climbing Mt.Everest would have been much easier. So with a heavy heart i started going though my textbook and hell..with each answer i read it looked more obscure. I still have no idea about what i read. Each answer was extending to nearly 7 pages..ie 14 sides of absolute bullshit..and i had 6 answers like this in each chapter..believe me it was an absolute nightmare. So like all engineers instead of solving the problem i started managing the problem ;) . ( that's why many enggrs become managers later on..experience.. :D ) My friend and I got in touch with one another and made a strategy..learning 3 ques from each chapter..making it 15 ques in all. I left the rest to GOD and proceeded to write the exam. Once i got the question paper..one look..and i knew that i was in deep shit..out of the 5 main ques..there were 2 ques i knew properly..the rest were all vague..i wrote the two i knew and i literally wrote gibbersih for the next 3. At that instant all i wanted to do was to get the pages filled..and thsi looks like another cat on the wall and things wernt looking too bright. ONce i came out of the hall it looked even more dark and this one in all probability might be the goof up in my colg.
The rest 2papers were subjects that were relatively easy..one was DSP aka degree stopping paper. I found this subject relatively easy as it more of mathematics nad stuff..tho i misread one ques and bungled that up. Apart from that it was fine.
The next Industrial instrumentation 2..one useless subject where all one needs to draw a few diagrams and write gibberish about it. one subject that one can write without learning though there is quite a lot to learn..however manged this subject too...
At the end off this crap..i've managed to finish my 3 yr engg realtively successfully and hoping to get done with this entire shit by next year..its seriously driving me nuts...!!!

No comments: